Design Inspirations for Business Cards
Business cards designs have becoming increasingly more creative these days. Latest methods in card printing technologies allow consumers to choose more design ideas. These are a few things you can add to your business cards:
- Rounded corners: They give softer impression to your business card, by adding an approachable and friendlier feel to you business.
- Matte finish: Glossy business cards are more difficult to write on, so consider using matte finish
- Folded design: Folded cards offer more spaces for text and images. Use this only if you are convinced that there’s no way to condense critical information into a standard-shaped business card. Folded design also adds unique and memorable feel to your business card.
- QR codes: Many of us loathe QR codes, but they can make it easier for people to visit your website on their smart mobile devices. When used properly, it’s possible to gain a significant advantage over the competition. In fact, QR codes can directly increase sales.
- Attractive images: An effective image can worth thousands of words, which is a good thing as space on business cards is limited. Only uses images that is relevant with your business and can attract attention.